2012/12/07

Becoming a Late Bloomer

For the past two weeks, I've been studying diligently the personal insurance laws in order to pass the coming examination at Taiwan Insurance Association Saturday, December 15th. Be it challenging, it feels good that I'm learning the know-how to evaluate the financial products, in order to maximize the profit of my investment.

 To be honest,  I'm ignorant about financial products, stocks, currencies, and bonds. I know nothing about the financial market, not to mention the personal insurance market. Upon the invitation of my insurance agent friend, I decided to take her advice to enroll in the training courses on Personal Insurance.

After four days intensive training on Personal Insurance Affairs and Laws, I passed the mock exam successfully Friday morning, December 1st. There are still tons of jargons I don't know, for example the basis point of interest rate, or a specific term of 0.25% interest rate. Comparing with most of my classmates, I was far behind in terms of monetary terms.

Better late than never, I'm lucky to be given the chance to learn new tricks at my golden age with young people. It's a good opportunity to get prepared for the challenges in the Taiwanese Stock Market. Yes, Taiwan Stock Market, here I come to learn by doing!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...