2012/12/15

Your Life Insurance Policy

"What's next after you took the qualifying exam," my husband asked me after I told him that I would certainly pass the Life Insurance Agent Exam at Taiwan Insurance Association with high marks this morning.

"I don't know what the future has in store," I answered, "but my eyes are open to a new exciting investment territory. The financial world is changing swiftly after the passage of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999. I'm eager to catch up and to stay updated with the trends and products in the financial market."

Who would have known that I would be interested in becoming an insurance agent? After studying the life insurance law and affairs for the past three weeks at Cathay Life Insurance Company, I now wish I could continue my studies of life insurance rules and cases between insurance policy holders and insurers and to learn more about the investment insurance.

My life insurance story began at Grand Toastmasters Club's meeting on Thanksgiving's Eve, November 21st. When Tabletopics Master Jimmy Wu of Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation (TWSE) asked what measures I would take to remedy the deficit of National Health Insurance if I were the head of Department of Health. I must have given some impressive solutions, and I won the best table topics speaker.

When Toastmaster Yolanda Wu of Taiwan Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) corrected my usage of English as the grammarian, she recommended I use insurance premiums, in stead of insurance fees. How should I ever know at that time that I would have taken the Life Insurance Agent Exam Saturday morning, December 15th. I didn't know before that there were many financial experts at Grand Toastmasters Club.

I'm happy that I've acquired quite a few insurance terms, insurer, applicant, insured, beneficiary, insurance policy, and not to mention insurance premium. And I shall keep on studying as many life insurance policies as possible. Most of all, I look forward to working with you on your life insurance policy to plan a better life for your in the future.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...