2021/07/25

Xiaoken III Road

Sunny Sunday morning, I decided to push myself to attempt an unknown mountain trail in Hsin-dian with the Yamaha recorder in my backpack, as I’ve been taking enough rest at home for past three consecutive days due to In-Fa typhoon.

I got on Songjiang Xinsheng(松江新生) Metro Bus at Dapingling(大坪林)Station at 10:00, arrived at Xindian(新店)Station at 10:10, got on the free New Taipei Tutang(塗潭) Bus at Xindian Station at 10:20, got off at Xiaoken III Road(小坑三路)at 10:50. I was a little anxious about the new route I was about to explore till the bus driver told me that an old man hiked the same route almost every week. 

It was an easy walk, mostly downhill, I didn't get lost. The road signs are well displayed. I had my lunch at Changfu(長福)Temple at 1:30, got on free New Taipei Guangxin(廣興) Bus at Guangxin Bay Park at 2:15 and arrived at Qichang(七張)Metro Station at 2:45. It was refreshing to hike in the mountains after the typhoon, the mountain streams full of water were spectacular.

In addition to exercise the body, I enjoyed making acquaintance with local residents while hiking on the unknown trail. At Xiaoken I Raod, I was invited to have a cup of sweet potato leaves tea by a gentleman of my age. His family has been living there for more than a century. They used to grow tea and tangerines and made a fortune.  

My college classmate rode her electric bike to my parents’ place with her husband at 6:30. We kept on talking until 9:00. It’s nice to have a college classmate living in the neighborhood.


No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...