2010/11/17

A Full Course of Fukuoka

Toastmaster Kazue Fujino and I greeted each other at Japan Railway Ticket Center at 10 o'clock in the morning. After a short discussion, Kazue and I headed for the Canal City. When I saw the interior design of Moomin, I proposed we had brunch at the lovely store. It was the first time I knew about the Moomins, and I loved the white and roundish carefree characters immediately. Kazue and I chose a table to sit with Papa Moomin. Kazue had seen all series of the Moomins, and I planned to catch up with her as soon as I got home.

Kazue brought a box of Origami paper with her. She showed me how to make a flower ball during brunch. After lunch, I bought a Moomin winter underwear as the first purchase of the day. It is the second winter underwear I bought in Japan. I guess I was obsessed in warm winter clothes because I was frozen to death when I was in Ulaanbartar in January.

The Canal City in Fukuoka was decorated with all sorts of Christmas accessories. The hourly water dance in the middle of the canal was charming. I couldn't help tapping my feet on the marble floor by the canal in the sun. "We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and Happy New Year! la, la, la, ~~~~"

After lunch, we went shopping at the Canal City for one hour, and walked along the river from Nakasu to Tenjin. When we walked through the Central Park, I saw the magnificent building with many layers of trees on the roof. I simply liked it very much.

Toastmaster Fujino was kind to postpone her dialysis schedule from 9AM till 4PM, in order to show me around Fukuoka City. She told me she would join me at D76 Fall Conference 2010 Sunday, without mentioning that she would be the chief judge of English humorous speech contest.

After I said goodbye to Toastmaster Fujino at Nishi Tetsu Station in Tenjin at 3:30PM, I rushed to Parco Department to take care of my biological need. To my astonishment, I found the fantastic lady’s room with the fountain in the middle on the 2nd floor of Parco. What a serendipity it was to experience a lady's room of paradise, for girls to powder, to chitchat, to hang around, simply amazing!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...