2010/11/18

A Cycling Tour of Fukuoka

I got up late this morning. It was a free day. I didn't have any appointments today. I took it easy to walk into the kitchen at 9:30. When I saw the delicious fried egg in the plate of a female Taiwanese worker on holiday in the kitchen of Khaosan Fukuoka, I didn't hesitate to ask her to give me an egg. She was generous to offer me a piece of bread and a slice of ham, in addition. How nice it was to meet my country fellow abroad? At breakffast, I asked her if she was interested in joining me to a free noon concert at ACROS. She recommended I borrowed a bike from Khaosan free of charge. And I followed her to ACROS in Tenjin.

It was a fantastic noon concert. The beautiful voices of seven female vocals of Two Leaves were very pleasant and impressive. The one hour free concert at the Communication Area attracted a full house of listeners. Two Leaves sang acappella various famous songs in four to five parts, from Japanese folk songs, classical songs, opera, to Christmas carols. Being a serious singer-to-be, I wish oneday I could give a concert in public.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...