2010/01/28

The Eco Policy in Toastmasters

I don't know how many Toastmasters books, CDs, DVDs I collect from the past D67 conferences. Every year I attend the semi-annual district conference, I'm eager to purchase the training materials from the keynote speaker. I have a wishful thinking. After I have the training materials in hand, I should be able to do as well as the keynote speaker one day. But, after the conference, I often shelf the books and DVDs for future reference.

Finally, I've got a chance to make the good use of my collections. I brought along 2 books (Laugh & Get Rich--How to Profit from Humor in any Business by Rick Segel & Darren LaCroix and Master Presenters--Seven Presentation Strategies by David Brooks, 8 CDs, 7 DVDs (Magic Moments 1 and 2, D67 Fallcon 2005) with me to Mongolia. I wish I leave behind for Toastmaters friends in Mongolia.

It's a Sunny Thursday in UB. It's a day free of demo meetings and trainings. I enjoyed every minute of the day reading in the sun at Enkh's warm kitchen. Enkh played the classic music to fill her house with serenity and tranquility. I became a fast reader to absorb as much as I can to get myself prepared for the coming two presentations Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...