2010/01/10

Division A Club Officer Training

Why did I join Division A club officer training this afternoon? I'm a member of Grand Toastmasters Club under Division H. I am not serving as a club officer at the moment. But I'm going to Mongolia for three weeks to seek for the opportunity to develop toastmasters there.

Jan 12 0810 Taipei 1135 Incheon; 1320 Incheon 1600 Ulaanbaatar
Feb 4 1730 Ulaanbaatar 2135 Incheon; 0910 Incheon 1100 Taipei (Feb 5)

When I told D67 Governor James Lin about my trip to Mongolia, James kindly offered a Toastmasters club banner and a gavel upon the request of our Mongolian friend. Division A Governor April Cheng offered a few D67 Fall Conference 2009 file folders as souvenirs. Luckily Division A club officer training happened to take place at Visionary Management Academy in Hsin-tien within the walking distance from my home this afternoon.

Division A club officer training was a game-oriented training, every participant could get actively involved in developing leadership skills, working in a team environment. I saw many old friends and made a lot of new friends. Toastmaster Mayumi Hu and I sat at the same table. When I mentioned my trip to Mongolia, she immediately took out a copy of This Month in Taiwan December 2009 from her handbag.

Mayumi kindly showed me a photo of her and Mr. Markhaaj Choijorj, Head Representative of Ulaanbaatar Trade and Economic Office Taipei at the dinner party of Turkish National Day. Mayumi told me that Mr. Choijorj would be pleased to see the toastmasters development in Ulaanbaatar. What a serendipity Mayumi and I met among a group of 100 participants.

After the club officer training, I received the club banner and gavel from the top three of District 67, Governor James Lin, Lt. Governor Education Mike Yang, and Lt. Governor Marketing Grace Shih to wish me luck in Mongolia. The trainers provided me with the training material to bring to Mongolia. Many toastmasters greeted me a bon voyage and agreed to join a toastmasters tour group to visit the first toastmasters club in Ulaanbaatar in the future.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...