2007/10/25

Peace in Hiroshima

President Kumiko Tanimoto waited for me at the South Gate of Hiroshima Train station at two o'clock sharp Wednesday afternoon, the 24th of October. I was late because I had to run from the North Gate to the South Gate through the underpath. I saw Kumiko with Toastmaster Magazine October issue in her hand, I could recognize her immediately. I thought it was a fantastic way to greet fellow Toastmasters from aboad.

Toastmaster Fujiyama met us at the Ferry Terminal on Miyajima. How lucky she is to live on the island, a sacred place in the ancient times. Toastmaster Fujiyama was the District 76 representative to compete at the Annual Convention in Washington. She is energetic, enthusiastic, and confident.

When Toastmasters are together, they speak the same Toastmasters language, and they have fun among themselves. That's what we did most of the time, talking, laughing, and toastmastering.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...