2009/04/24

The Message of A Supermodel

I was at a fashion show this afternoon. I was not on the catwalk, but sat on the first row within an arm distance from the supermodels. I exchanged eye contacts with three young and pretty supermodels, and they smiled back at me.

Lydia informed me of the HIROKO BIS fashion show held at Mitsukoshi Department Chungshan Store yesterday. She couldn't go, because she had an appointment with her high school classmates this afternoon. Sophia and I managed to see what HIROKO KOSHINO had to offer this summer.

The moment we arrived at HIROKO BIS on the 4th floor, we were led to two best seats and we were offered with two bottles of Perrier and two bags of Aunt Stella's homemade cookies. Both Sophia and I were happy with the VIP services extended from the hospitable receptionists. When I looked around the clothes at display, they didn't catch too much of my attention at the first sight, honestly speaking!

But, after I saw HIROKO BIS 2009 summer fashion show by three beautiful supermodels, I was very much impressed with the works of HIROKO KOSHINO. The color coordination, the mix and match of various 2009 summer outfits are prefect for my coming safari in Africa in July, only if I could afford a few of them. No matter what, I'm determined to collect a few artistic pieces of HIROKO KOSHINO in my wardrobe.

What impressed me the most this afternoon, of course, were the sweet smiles on three beautiful supermodels' pretty faces. Their eyes disclosed how much they enjoyed their work and how happy they were. Their smiles were contagious. I smiled during the entire fashion show, from the beginning to the end.

Being a supermodel has become my dream since I turned 50. I watch my diet, I exercise, I walk tall, I keep an eye on my figure. But that is not enough, I need to be happy inside out, so that I can smile happily and merrily to convey the blissful message to people around me. Being much inspired, I think that the blissfulness is the value a supermodel can add onto fashion and life.

PS: I need to cut off at least ten pounds!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...