2015/03/04

Ready for the Battlefield

At Grand Toastmasters meeting Wednesday evening, March 4th, it was another small but smart gathering of 12 participants, including 9 members and 3 guests.

Toastmaster Helen Lin and I were given two topics to practice before Area H1 Tabletopics contest at Tatung University Sunday afternoon, March 15th. I was asked how to make the world a better place for all and what new things I planned to do in 2015. Helen was asked about the service leadership and fun activities on Lantern Festival.

During the prepared speech session, I rehearsed my international speech on 7'30", I felt the connection of audience. When I saw the receiving eyes of the audience, I burst into laughter to surprise everybody. I left people with an impression that I forgot my lines. Maybe I did.

During the intermission, many members complimented me about my progress in PERFORMING 7'30" and gave me valuable suggestions to claim a trophy at the area contest. Winning or not, I am happy to be able to seize the opportunity to share my thoughts about life with fellow toastmasters and friends.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...