2015/03/23

Bologna Illustrators Exhibition

I bought the discount ticket to Bologna Illustrators Exhibition (2/14 ~ 4/6) at the CKS Memorial Hall before Chinese New Year. Since then, I had look forward to selected illustrations from all over the world.

Among seven days a week, I'm free on Mondays. I work on Tuesday and Friday mornings. I have dance classes Wednesdays and Thursdays. On weekends, I prefer to stay home to avoid the crowd.

When my brother informed me of the family tomb-sweeping on March 30th (Monday), I knew I had to see the exhibition as soon as possible. Today would be the last Monday before the exhibition comes to an end. I arrived at CKS before 10 in the rain. I left my raincoat at the information center.

The prepaid ticket of NT$250 covers one-day admission and an audio-guide. In order to see as much of the exhibition as possible, I stayed at the exhibition for more than four hours, including a coffee break for 30 minutes and a drawing break at the designated area for another 30 minutes.

It was exciting to see many techniques and media used by the world famous illustrators. It was inspiring to read many illustrated stories. I like the story of seven penguins traveling around the world and the fate of dust particles before and after the clean-up from Korean illustrators.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...