2015/02/22

Year of Goat (乙未)

In the Year of Goat, sixty years ago, I was born in Chia-yi City. I couldn't have thought that I would marry a man from Chia-yi County. I'm happy to celebrate the 28th Chinese New Year since I got married in Pu-tzu in 1987, on the fifth day of the first month.

Chinese people like to get married right before the Chinese New Year, but I got married immediately after the Chinese New Year because of my religious and superstitious mother-in-law. Many thanks to her that my marriage has worked out so far in my favor.

Be Pu-tzu a satellite town of Chia-yi County, it has a lot to offer, friendly relatives, Pei-ten Temple, Po-tzu Park, Chia-yi Country Library, Embroidery Museum, countryside lifestyle, and fresh air. I love the annual ritual to visit Pei-ten Temple and many scenic and familiar places in the neighborhood during the Chinese New Year holidays.

Many auspicious and joyful routines took place during the Chinese New Year holidays in 2015, including smoking pork brisket, making star fruit wine, visiting relatives and neighbors, attempting needle works, taking photos. Life is a string of pearls. I'm collecting 28 pearls on my necklace!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...