2015/02/11

Au Revoir Notre Amore Gino

Gino, the Internationally renowned canine star barked dreadfully when Trini and I left him. His owner treated him as his third son. Everyday they walked at the CKS Memorial Park to entertain visitors from all over the world. As the proud father, Gino's owner showed Trini and me eagerly photos of Gino surrounded by international tourists on his i-pod.

Gino is an 8 year-old English Cocker Spaniel. He is the most sensitive and sentimental dog I had ever held in my arms. After Trini and I played with him for 20 minutes, he couldn't bear to see us leave. He barked and barked. Trini and I had to turn back to hold him once again for a while. His owner had to tighten the leach to keep him from running away with us.

The sole of my left boot suddenly fell apart and cracked open when Trini and I bad farewell to notre amore Gino. Gino is a lucky dog, pampered by his owner, loved by many people, including Trini and me.

Only Trini had time when I inquired golden ladies if they were interested in the cherry blossom at CKS Memorial Hall. Trini and I met at Exit 5, MRT CKS Station at 11 o'clock, Wednesday morning, February 11th. The sun came out to our delight. Trini was indeed a sunny lady. We took a pleasant stroll around the park and took many group photos under cherry trees by strangers. Most cherry trees bore buds yet to blossom. They would be in full bloom to welcome the Chinese New.Year.

Despite of my hard walking on broken shoes, Trini and I ventured to the second destination of the day—the Sun Yun-suan's Memorial Museum by my scooter.

On our way, we bought two pork pepper buns and enjoyed our picnic by the pond full of colorful harps in the huge back yard of Late Sun Yun-suan house. When I looked at two big tall trees, I wish there were a tree house on top to overlook the beautiful Taipei Botanical Garden.

PS: Trini came to my last dancing practice Thursday morning, February 12th. She put on a red and black dancing costume and her matching red and black Latin dancing shoes. Being a good dancer, she took turns dancing with my classmates for one and a half hours. I video recorded her dance with my class leader. I was glad that Trini had a good time.

Twelve dance classmates joined the year-end lunch gathering, the perfect number for a round table at one of the famous restaurants in Xindian.

After lunch, we enjoyed afternoon coffee at our classmate's Mansion on a cherry blossom hill overlooking the Hsin-tien River. We broke into two groups in the two-story living room. Some enjoyed karaoke downstairs, I joined the drinking group upstairs to listen to childhood stories of my classmates in old Ximen. It was a lovely afternoon with senior citizens to reminisce good old times in Taipei.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...