2014/11/12

Kaihin Makuhari

A Day of Leisure & Luxury—Tuesday November 11th, 2014

I stayed home all morning rewriting my workshop materials according to comments and suggestions from Bashamichi Toastmasters Club members, including the powerpoint presentation, the questionnaire, and the full text of my workshop. It was eleven o'clock when Soleil barked at me vigorously.

I took Soleil for a run at the baseball field for one hour. After a quick lunch of mutton stew leftover, I continued my rewriting work while Soleil took her sieata. I mailed workshop materials to Workshop Coordinator Toastmaster Shoji Kumugai before Emiko called me at 5:10. She told me that she was on her way to join me for dinner. We went to the Tokyo Bay Hotel, the highest building in Makuhari and enjoyed a lovely Chinese buffet dinner on the 47th floor. In order to to see the night views of Makuhari below us and the Sky Tree at far distance, we changed seats twice. Before nine o'clock, we saw the splendid firework from Disneyland at in Maihama. What a day of leisure and luxury!

A Day of Everyday Life—Wednesday November 12th, 2014

It was drizzling this morning. I had a whole day to myself. While checking my emails, Soleil barked at me. I knew it was time for her to satisfy her biological needs. After taking Soleil for a walk in the community park in front of the apartment complex I explored the neighborhood on foot. I visited a small local library, took a glance of a few magazines for ladies. It was a refreshing stroll seeing the Autumn foliage in Makuhari. Then I went home to fetch the bicycle to the supermarket to get meat, eggs, vegetables, fruits, sweets for lunch.

I took a nap with Soleil in the afternoon. Before Emiko called me at 5:20. I started powdering myself and turning on the TV for the first time to wait for Emiko. Emiko was excited to take me to a friendly and popular Italian Restaurant. We ordered two glasses of sparkling wine as Apéritif. The restaurant was busy with a lot of guests waiting in line. When savoring Casar Salad, Pizza Margherita, and Seafood spaghetti, I knew why the small restaurant was popular. I particularly like the seafood spaghetti with crab meat, tuna eggs, and salted mullet roe. It was so yummy. I decide to make it a dish of my own recipe collections.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...