2014/11/18

Farewell Japan

It was another sunny day. I walked Soleil along the beach with Mount Fuji and Sky Tree in the distance. Soleil was smart to know that I was leaving her. I played with her for more than one hour. I shall always remember her and the Makuhari beach.  I thank Soleil for keeping my company during my 10 days trip in Japan in 2014. Hopefully I can walk her again on Makuhari beach in the near future. I thank Emiko for providing her warm mansion. I look forward to seeing her in March in 2015.

I took the bus in front of the Apartment Patios at 13:55, got on the airport bus in front of Tully's cafe' at 14:25, and arrived at Terminal One of Narita at 15:30. Delta was delayed for 30 minutes from 6:10 to 6:40. I enjoyed two hours tour the Narita Airport, including the Origami Museum, Ukiyo Painting Alleys, Brand Boutiques. It was after 10:30 when Delta DL473 finally arrived at Taoyuan Airport. I rushed to get on the shuttle to Hsin-tien at 11:10, and arrived home before 12 midnight.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...