2012/01/30

Over 60

I'm yet to be 60, three more years to go, before I reach the age of Hua-ja, a cycle of sixty years in traditional Chinese reckoning.

Oh, my God! I was in shock when I stepped on the digital weight at the pharmacy this morning. It read 60.1. Just in one month without overseeing my weight by stepping on the weight on daily basis, my weight soars up beyond 60. I knew I was putting on weight for the past month because I didn't control the uptake of calories. But, over 60 kilograms! I am overwhelmed! I must take action now. I must start a diet plan at once. I must reduce five kilograms in two months.

However, it's not going to be easy. Look at my agenda full of spring wine parties till the end of February. Before the end of year of rabbit, I attended wedding banquets and year end parties every other evening. After the beginning of year of dragon, I'm going to spring wine parties and birthday parties one after another.

Chinese are fond of eating gatherings. In a boisterous eating gathering, that's all life is about for Chinese, to celebrate with family and friends with good food! At the dinner table of love and laughter, we share, we enjoy, we enrich our senes with new tastes, nes smells, and new textures. I love it!

Isn't it better live to eat than eat to live? But, in order to live well, I need to eat well to contain my body weight below 60!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...