2008/12/31

さよなら 2008

~~~WHAT WE THINK WE BECOME~~~ Buddha quote


On the last day of year 2008, my dream came true! I became a calendar girl Wednesday morning at age of 53, wearing Grand Toastmasters Club member and Designer Sophia Chen's 2008 Hats Series at Vicent Photo Studio Pro.

I love, I love, I love my calender girl; Yeah, sweet calender girl; I love, I love, I love my calender girl; Each and every day of the year!

(January) You start the year off fine; (February) You're my little valentine; (March) I'm gonna march you down the aisle; (April) You're the Easter Bunny when you smile; Yeah, yeah, my heart's in a whirl; I love, I love, I love my little calender girl; Every day (every day), every day (every day) of the year; (Every day of the year); (May) Maybe if I ask your dad and mom; (June) They'll let me take you to the Junior Prom; (July) Like a firecracker all aglow; (August) When you're on the beach you steal the show; Yeah, yeah, my heart's in a whirl; I love, I love, I love my little calendar girl; Every day (every day), every day (every day) of the year (Every day of the year); (September) Light the candles at your Sweet Sixteen; (October) Romeo and Juliet on Halloween; (November) I'll give thanks that you belong to me; (December) You're the present 'neath my Christmas tree; Yeah, yeah, my heart's in a whirl; I love, I love, I love my little calender girl; Every day (every day), every day (every day) of the year! by N.Sedaka/H.Greenfield.


Wednesday afternoon, I was nominated as the Section Chief by the newly elected Captain of Hsin-tien Volunteers Group to take charge of Group's public and private activities, including monthly visits to the nursing home, Hsin-tien community activities and many miscellaneous social activities. I was thrilled to be given the chance to serve residents of Hsin-tien Community as well as members of Hsin-tien Volunteers Group in year 2009.

On New Year Eve, Trini gave her consent to construct a relay blog, Exploring Delights and Wonders in Life, for golden ladies to shoulder the responsibilities to report and document the activities of golden ladies throughout year 2009. This Golden Ladies Clogging Toastmasters blog will not be closed, but will become less active.

With the support and encouragement of golden ladies in the past two years, I'm glad that I've collected 187 articles on this blog. Golden ladies shall take turns annually to relay the documentation from now on! Yes, we're going to publish a book "A Decade of Friendship" in year 2015! It is a mission and we will make it happen!

The end is well, all is well. The last day of year 2008 was the busiest and most fruitful day of the year, from early morning till late evening. I am grateful! THANK YOU & GOOD BYE XXX OOO XO XO XO ~~~

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...