2007/11/11

Edo Wonderland--Noboribetsu Date Jidai Mura

I've been thinking how to package Golden Ladies's Singing Show at Division C Christmas Party in December. It wouldn't be fun and amusing if we only copied the stars on Taiwan Television in the 70's. It might be more entertaining if we could insert a few tricks to add value to the show, such as the sign language to start our show and the clogging dance to end it.

Three stage shows were displayed at Edo Wonderland this afternoon. They are the Japanese Culture Theater, History Theater and Kasumi Ninja House to showcase the lifestyles in Edo period (1603 to 1868). Each lasted for 2o to 25 minutes. I watched each and every of them with attention. I liked the Ninja show the most, especially the fighting of ninjas in a dark and mysterious three dimensional old fashion house. Sometimes the ninjas fought on stage, sometimes on the ceilings, sometimes on the floor.

The training of the ninjas must be hard. Ninjas (patient men) learn not only the martial laws, they also learn the meditation. They are practically acertical. They eat little, they sleep little, they are invincible.

I know I can't be a ninja. It is not that I am not patient, it is that I couldn't walk through a tilted house of ninja at the Edo Wonderland. I became nausa and dizzy immediately when I got into the tilted house. I guess I am not built to live in a space out of spatial balance. I wonder how ninjas can fly on the ceiling, walk on the wall without making any sound.

Maybe I should invite golden ladies to go to a ninja school with me. If we can present a ninja show at our graduation ceremony, that would be awesome and super entertaining!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...