2007/11/12

Communication and Leadership Skills

If reading, writing, speaking is a matter of constant drilling and practice, so is traveling. The more often we hone our skills, the better we acquire the skills along the way.

The traveling exercise is simple and straightforward. I get up before the sun rises, I get on the train, I doze off, I get off the train, I find a hotel, I walk the city, I go to bed after the sun sets. Everyday I have a new chapter in my travelgue.

From the first Chapter in Nara to the last chapter in Sapporo, I spend hours on the trains, I walk hours in the cities. In addition to a mileage collector of the Japan railway, I'm the walker of city avenues, country alleys and mountain trails in Japan. I don't know how far and how many miles my feet sweep the falling leaves on the land everyday. I can think of nothing but move forward to the next station. I am given a new chapter everyday and I fill it with exciting pages of memories and stories. I am ready to take another challenge of traveling exercise in the near future.

The toastmastering exericse is much the same. Everyday we open our eyes, we're on the track of communication and leadership training. We act, interact, react with people around us, and we fill our days with interesting stories and memorable memories. I am ready to write another chapter of toastmastering exercise tomorrow.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...