2019/02/04

Happy Chinese New Year-Ji Hai 己亥

Good Morning! Today is the Chinese New Year Eve! Wish everybody a joyful family reunion dinner at home this evening! And wish everybody a happy and prosperous Year of Pig! February is short, only 28 days, with the Chinese New Year holidays falling in February, there are lots of celebration events, including countless spring wine parties, not to mention a Taiwanese Korean Friendship Spring Concert in the mid-February and a Taiwanese Okinawan Friendship Concert in Kumigami Village in Northern Okinawa Island in late February.

Yesterday morning, the first Sunday morning in February, I recorded three Japanese songs I’m about to perform in Okinawa in a sound proof room at Anima Music, a music shop right across the street from my apartment, lucky me to have a music shop in my neighborhood. Whenever I feel like singing, I can sing aloud! And it feels good to have a sound proof room all to myself. Now I have more confidence when I join the Karaoke contest in August this year because I can listen to my voice again and again in the sound proof room at Anima Music before singing on stage! Placing or not at the Karaoke contest, I don’t mind, all I need is to improve my vocalization skill and voice projection ability! https://www.facebook.com/animamusic1101/

After having new year special burgers for lunch at McDonald, Basilio and I enjoyed tea and Mont Blanc cake at a French Patisserie. Upon my request, Basilio sang Saranghe for the shop owner couple and an assistant. Basilio won a big round of applause from the kitchen! Then Basilio and I went to my brother’s place to finalize the proceedings of the Taiwanese Korean Friendship Spring Concert at Taipei City Library Jin-Xin Branch Saturday afternoon, February 16th. Welcome to say hello to Basilio and Golden Angels at the Spring Concert if you are available!
https://www.facebook.com/396517457437233/videos/575703422893274/

3:00-3:05 New Year Message Basilio Lee
3:05-3:10 Opening Song Can't help falling in love(English)Basilio Lee
3:10-3:15 Amazing Grace(English & Chinese)Basilio Lee with Golden Angels
3:15-3:20 Tien Mi Mi(Chinese)Basilio Lee with Golden Angels
3:20-3:25 O Sole Mio(English & Italian)Basilio Lee with Golden Angels
3:25-3:30 Arirang(Korean)Basilio Lee with Golden Angels
3:30-3:35 Without You(English)Basilio Lee
3:35-3:40 Family photo (Korean) Basilio Lee
3:40-3:45 Saranghe(Korean) Basilio Lee with Golden Angels
3:45-4:00 Korean Songs Teaching Basilio Lee

I like Chinese New Year Holidays, the most auspicious week in a year! People are exuberant and vibrant, always wearing smiles and greeting one another on the street even among strangers. In the last two years, I was overwhelmed by the people mountain people sea at the local market in Hsin-tien. The entire road is blocked for the convenience of the shoppers for Chinese New Year! After both my parents-in-law passed away, my husband decided not to go back to the countryside to spend the New Year Holidays to avoid the heavy traffic on the highway. For me, I like to stay in Hsin-Tien, my parents apartment is within 5 minutes walk from my apartment. It feels good to live near my parents even though both of them passed away. I can always remember my parents at their old apartment!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...