2012/11/16

District 67 Fall Conference Eve

Were it not for the dress rehearsal, I wouldn't have gone to the auditorium of New Taipei City Government Friday evening, November 16th!

I saw masters of ceremonies and conference ambassadors rehearse the opening ceremony. I saw the dinner party hostess and performers rehearse the party program. I saw contestants rehearse for the semi-final humorous speech tomorrow morning. Every toastmaster was feeling high to get ready for District 67 Fall Conference 2012, November 17th and 18th.

Being an early bird, I was lucky to have a photo taken in aboriginal costume right before the huge fall conference 2012 sign was about to be lifted up. It'll certainly be a memento for me to cherish for the rest of my life!

Tomorrow will be a big day for me, dress rehearsal from 9:15 till 9:30, Evaluation contest from 4M till 5:30PM, and opening dance of dinner party from 7:30PM till 7:40PM!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...