2012/11/14

A Lucky Toastmaster

I feel like the luckiest Toastmaster in District 67 when I was informed  by Area H1 Governor Yvan Chu to be the substitute to represent Division H to participate in D67 Evaluation Contest 2012, Saturday afternoon, November 17th. The champion evaluator of Division H has an urgent job in the office on the contest day. Being the first runner-up of Division H Evaluation Contest, I was obliged to receive the honor with great delight this afternoon!

It was ten years ago I joined D67 Evaluation Contest. I didn't place. I've been hoping ever since that one day I could stand on stage again to evaluate the courageous test speaker. Year 2012 is my lucky year being able to stand on stage with a dozen Division champions. Being a substitute, I feel less stressful, maybe I can perform better. Hopefully I can have the lucky draw to be the first contestant, so that I can observe all outstanding evaluators in District 67. I keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...