2011/11/11

2011/11/11/11/11

I knew when and where I was at 11:11 this morning. I was at Hsin-tien district office of New Taipei City with my music teacher and a classmate of the singing class of the classic songs in the 20's. We were looking for a venue for our year-end concert!

I knew something nice was about to happen. In the afternoon, I received a check of NT$300 dollars from New Taipei City Government to reimburse the money I paid to retrieve my scooter in the garage Wednesday afternoon, June 1st.

It was a rainy afternoon. When I got off work, I saw a big chalk mark on the wet pavement in front of my pharmacy. My scooter was towed away. I needed to pay NT$900 to get my scooter back.

I was fortunate to get the videoclip of the monitor to prove that my scooter was moved out of the parking block by another motorcyclist. In less than 10 days, I received NT$600 from the vehicle bureau of New Taipei City Government. But, it took more than four month to receive NT$300 from the Police Bureau. Better late than never!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...