2011/01/29

Ja, I can speak German!

Upon the recommendation of Toastmaster Virginia Lee of Legacy Toastmasters Club, I visited the Goethe-Institut Taipei Wednesday afternoon. I applied for a library card immediately, and I borrowed two books, PLANET A1 Kursbuch 1 Deutsch fur Jugendliche and Perfekt In Deutsch Ubungsgrammatik fur Jugendliche. I shall have a lot to study during the Chinese New Year holidays at my hometown in Chia-yi.

Virginia and I are both Libra. Being born on the same day, October the 9th, we celebrate our birthdays together for the past couple of years. And both of us are fond of foreign langauges acqusition. Virginia speaks German like a mother tongue, she studied Music in high school in Austria. And She is now studying Spanish diligently.

When I told Virginia that I wanted to learn the German language, she advised me to go on line to learn the German langauge interactively on DW-World.De Deutsche Well. I took her suggestion and enjoyed the user-friendly program very much. I'm very pleased with my progress in German in the past two weeks. Ja, I can speak German!

Many thanks go to Virginia for the valuable information in time to me when I was at lost not knowing what to do with the German language. I must buy Virginia a big Birthday dinner at a superb German restaurant in town this year. We can speak German language, we can drink German beer, hopefully we will be surrounded by a group of young and handsome German guys!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...