2011/01/11

German 101 & Spanish 101

In order to know more about Regensburger Domspatzen, I visited their official website in German, and I decided to refresh the German language I learned in college 35 years ago. I went through six lessons straight on DeutschOnlineLernen this evening. It was an exciting beginning to embark upon the journey of the German language acquisition at home to celebrate the Laba Rice Porridge Festival, on the 8th day of the 12th month, Lunar calendar.

I plan to go to Taipei City Library to borrow the German Langauge textbooks and CDs first thing tomorrow morning. I doubt how much I can really catch up in the following three months before I meet up with the oldest boys choir in the world, but so long as I immerse myself in the German language one hour a day, I could at least extend my hospitality to the German kids in their native language when they are in Taiwan from April 28th till May 10th.

After Regensburger Domspatzen leaves Taiwan, I shall begin to work on the Spanish language diligently before I go to Seville in April next year, to participate in the annual La Feria de Sevilla. Hopefully by then I could converse in basic Spanish to make acquaintance with many beautiful and handsome Spanish ladies and gentlemen!

Even my brain will be jammed with all kinds of European languages, French, German, Italian, and Spanish, I am not worried about what's ahead of me, as long as Ich habe Zeit! Ich habe mut! Und ich habe ausdauer.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...