2009/06/23

Impressions of West Lake

Tell me, Where is my lover?
A silk umbrella, Lost on the broken bridge;
Tell me, Where is my lover?
In the mist on the water, the lotus of fragrance;

Rain~~ Rain~~
Rain~~ Rain, Please tell me!

A thousand years ago, My lover gone;
In the smog, drifting on the lake;
I long to see him again, after a thousand years;
My lover, Are you waiting for me?

Da~~ dalala~~
Wu~~ dalala~~
Ha~~ Ah~~
Rain Ah~~ Wu~~

Tell me, Where is my lover?
The crimson sunset and verdant willow trees;

Tell me, Where is my lover?
Cry out with my strength, transform into a pair of butterflies;

Rain drops on the lake, wets the summer breeze;
Rainy season, Rainy legend;

I long to see him again, after a thousand years;
My lover, Are you waiting for me?

From 印象西湖雨 -- Director: 張藝謀 Music: 喜多郎 Singer:張靚穎

The stage was set on the West Lake. At the center there was a white disk. When the lights were off, the white disk turned into a full moon, scrolling down the legend of the love story in the rain on the West Lake for a span of a thousands years.

From the beginning till the end, I was breathless in tears watching grandiose "Impressions of the West Lake", seeing elegant and graceful actors and actresses dancing on the water of the West Lake, with the overwhelming lighting and sound tract effects.

It was worth of the round trip airline ticket from Taiwan to Hungzhou just to see the breathtaking master art piece of Director Zhang Yimou with my dear golden ladies friends under the willow shade on a breezy summer evening.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...