2008/05/26

Day 10--Home Sweet Home

President Kazue Fujino of Fukuoka Toastmasters Club asked me on our way to Fukuoka International Airport Saturday morning, what I planned to do the coming Sunday after I returned to Taiwan. I answered without a second thought that I would blog most of the time and finished the travelogue in Kyushu as soon as possible.

Sunday Ritual
After a good sprint in spring in Kyushu for nine days, I lay in bed for a good rest to recover from my excitement and fatique. Sunday morning, I got up late. In stead of sitting in front of the desktop to see the photos taken in Kyushu, I went on picnic with my husband and my brother as usual.

The Samll World
Along the Hsin-tien River, we saw many living creatures in the bushes of green and on the colorful flowers. It is the season of breeding. It's the season to observe the nature and to make friends of nature lovers. On the hiking trail, we ran into many strangers who taught us different species of animals and insects. We were excited to see the endogeneous Taipei tree frogs. Have a look at the photos of Day 10 in Hsin-tien, Taipei.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...