2007/12/25

A Merry Christmas 2007

On Christmas Eve, I made chicken soup for dinner at home. It was a silent night and a holy night for two. While all is calm and all is bright, I thanked my husband for being the No. 1 fan of me. Without his support to download the hairspray movie 2007 and rearrange the music for golden ladies toastmasters, the debut musical at Division C X'mas Party last Saturday afternoon wouldn't have been possible.

I also thanked golden ladies toastmasters for making our show happen. Irene Chen prepared CDs and played Tracy Turnblad cheerfully. Linda Tseng interpreted Velma von Tussle impeccably. Kate Hsu and Lydia Lin were the best council girls in town. All golden ladies are not only the actresses but also the directors of their individual shows. As for me, I felt big, blonde and beautiful on stage because there were many helping and clapping hands behind.

Sophia Chen, a professional make-up artist and hair stylist, visited Grand Toastmasters Club as a guest for the second time. She lent me her precious cosmetics and taught me how to become a chocolate girl the day before our show. Cecilia Lee, the better half of Harrison Lee, DTM, came to the back stage to help me put on Shu Uemura's purple and feather Eyelashes. Angela, daughter of Trini Ding, DTM, brought her laptop all the way from home to party venue solve the technical audio problems of magnifier at the last minute.

Christmas 2007 is special in many ways. I delivered a musical. I became a chocolate girl. I had dinner at home with my husband. I am a fortunate woman surrounded by friends and family. I wish everybody a Merry Christmas 2007.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...