2014/01/01

Toastmaster’s World

I was really taken by surprise
When I visited a Toastmasters club
All the people spoke so well, and they all looked so confident
And I wished to be a member of this group.

After coming three times as a guest,
I applied and was accepted by the club,
So now I am a member of a Toastmasters club,
Learning speaking skills and leadership as well.

I'm in the Toastmasters world,
Having fun making speeches,
Learning leadership while gaining speaking skills.
And I've found many friends, we learn together side by side,
We all belong to the Toastmasters world.

Timer, ah-counter, grammarian

There is always something useful to be done
And when I do not have a job I must be ready to perform
As I may be called for Table Topics too.
When I made my C1 speech oh man!
I was nervous but it worked to break the ice
And every time I made a speech I get some feedback from my friends
We learn by doing, as there are no teachers here.

From CC to AC, I stood tall and spoke up aloud
From CL to AL, I helped myself by helping others
BSS, SCS, HPL, one step at a time, in Toastmasters I grew
Member, president, area, division, district governor, in Toastmasters where leaders are made!
I made it to DTM, What a moment in time!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...