2014/01/29

A Club Coach

I just couldn't wait to put on the club coach pin I received from the headquarters this afternoon. I wore it with excitements to show off to my Toastmasters friends at the 4th planning meeting of D67 Spring Conference 2014 at Mackay Hospital this evening, January 29th.

Just about I was at lost what to do next to inspire Aloha Toastmasters Club members to work as a team to become a distinguished club, I received a package from the headquarters, including a congratulatory letter as Club Coach from Sally Newll-Cohen, Chief Operations Officer, a handbook and Item 299 CD "How to be a distinguished club" from the successful club series, How to rebuild a Toastmasters Club--a step-by-step guide, Distinguished club program and club success plan--how to be a distinguished club, #123 CCP Club Coach Pin. I was so much motivated to shoulder my responsibilities as Club Coach and exert myself to take the challenge.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...