2012/07/01

Summer is Coming!

Thanks God! Summer is coming! How happy I am that I can resume my peaceful life and recommence my favorite activities, reading and writing!

June was an extremely frantic month for me. I'm not complaining! I was blessed with lots of opportunities to work with strangers from all walks of life, young and old. But the truth was that, I was sort of deprived of precious private hours for myself, daydreaming and contemplating. I love working with people, especially with senior citizens. Nevertheless it was a big challenge to deal with the silver generation, stubborn and pigheaded, always taking their own ways. No matter how hard it is, I'm committed to devote as much of my time as possible to the elderly in our community, to invite them to step out of their comfort zones to enjoy their golden ages.

In addition to two playback theater performances at Wenshan Women's Center in Jingmei, I joined a Hakka folk song recital at Cardinal Tien Hospital in Hsin-tien Thursday morning, June 7th. I served as the MC at my music teacher's concert at Chung-shan Hall in Taipei Wednesday evening, June 13th. I joined Bamboo Clappers to perform at Taipei City Library's 60th Anniversary Monday afternoon, June 25th. I joined golden ladies Toastmasters to see Toastmaster Lydia Lin's Concert Elijah at National Concert Hall Tuesday evening, June 26th. My friend and I organize a group of 50 old Grandparents to compete at New Taipei City Senior Citizens Show at San-tsun Dome Wednesday morning, June 27th. I was in charge of a celebration party for my music teacher Friday afternoon, June 29th. Last but not least, I joined golden ladies clogging Toastmasters to perform at D67 Installation Ceremony 2012 Saturday evening, June 30th. Wow, what a fruitful month I had in June!

Now that I've declared so much of my excuses that I didn't do much for this blog in the past few months. It is time I sat down to expedite my writing speed to enrich my learning Toastmaster's diary for my dear readers. Hopefully by the end of 2012, I can meet my goal of 100 articles. That means, I need to write at least two articles a week! Go! Go! Go! Please stay tuned and don't hesitate to drop a line or two, dear All!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...