2011/08/31

Division A Advanced Manual Training

Division A Advanced Manual Training was held at Taipei Metro Tower this evening. It was one of the best training I had had in years in D67, in terms of the contents of the training and the heavy weight speakers. On top of that, the venue was a nice and clean cafeteria on the 7th floor of state-of-the-art Taipei Metro Tower, not to mention the admission fee of NT$50, with plenty refreshments and drinks. What a deal to get trained in Toastmasters!

Being an early bird as usual, 30 minutes ahead of the training this evening, I could mingle with the persons in charge, the organizers, the speakers, and other early birds of a feature. Guess what, I got the special privilege to serve as the SAA from Division A Governor Betty Hsiung to call the training in order. Wow, was I happy to speak up on stage to get the attention from the audience!

The four most chosen advanced manuals in Taiwan are Storytelling, Humorously Speaking, Special Occasion speeches, and Interpersonal Communication. Caroline Kiang, Shang Su, Webster Kiang, and Lester Lin were in charge of the briefing respectively. Each trainer exerted the best effort to elaborate the know-how of the advanced manual with enthusiasm. Out of four, I only finished the storytelling. And I shall work on the rest three with diligence in the future.

July 26th, 1993, I received my CTM award and two complimentary manuals, communicating on television and public relation. I soon got my ATM-B. Then I worked on two more manuals, speak to inform and interpretive reading. Then I became more enthusiastic in joining the speech contests in stead of working on the advanced manuals.

After the training this evening, I can't wait to finish Humorously Speaking, Special Occasion speeches, and Interpersonal Communication. Humorously Speaking will definitely lay a good foundation for me to hone my skills in making people laugh at the humorous speech contest. As a party queen, I could certainly apply the points of success while giving Special Occasion speeches. Interpersonal Communication will for sure make me a more likable person among strangers and friends.

After Division A Advanced Manual Training, I saw the reason why the headquarters raised the annual membership fee for the growth and development of the members in Toastmasters.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...