2011/08/22

The Branding of the Toastmasters International

I paid my annual due in August without a second thought, regardless of the increment of the annual fee from US$54 to US$72, knowing that District 67 will receive 25 percent of every due dollar World Headquarters receives from clubs within the district. Now District 67 has a budget of NT$396,385 to serve 3,300 members 2011-12, including district and club officers training, judges training, manuals training, district leaders travel, district meetings, speech contests, and maintenance of district website.

The 75 percent of every due dollar I pay will ensure my active member status to join the training program for personal growth, to participate in the speech contests, and to receive the monthly Toastmaster magazines, and to cherish the branding of the Toastmasters International.

Talking about the new look of Toastmasters International, I didn't see any information about the background of new look in the Toastmaster Magazine August issue, I received today. I didn’t see the new look on either the front or back cover of the magazine. I wonder what was wrong with the old Toastmasters logo and I wonder what reasons are behind the new aesthetic Toastmasters logo. Does every club need to make a new club banner? Is it the exciting time in Toastmasters history we are about to face?

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...