2012/02/14

Valentine’s Day

What a Happy Valentine's Day in 2012! Oceans of gratitude to Toastmasters Michelle Liu for proposing a Valentine's dinner for Golden Ladies. Be it exciting to spend a romantic Valentine's day with beloved ones, it's more gratifying to spend a lighthearted Valentine's evening with close ladies friends.

My Valentine's day in 2012 was exclusive. In the morning, I went to Hsin-tien women's association to discuss about my singing performance at the Spring Party Thursday morning, February 16th. At noon, I had my hair made at the beauty parlor in my neighborhood. In the afternoon, after the flamenco dance class, I went to Gongguan MRT station to have the manicure at Catnail. Manicurist Smile recommended French nails. I liked her exquisite golden lines of French smiles, perfect for Valentine's day full of smiles.

When evening arrived, Golden Ladies Toastmasters gathered for Valentine's dinner at Grandma Nitti’s Kitchen, followed by a short stop at Oldie Goodie Pub, and ended up shopping caps at a small boutique in Shida Night Market. We must have tried on all the caps in the store before Michelle and I bought three caps, Lydia bought two. It's golden ladies special Valentine's evening to remember the famous Taiwanese Queen Hat Singer Feng Fei Fei who passed away from lung cancer on January 3rd in Hong Kong.

I plan to organize a concert for golden ladies and friends to sing Fei Fei's hit songs, 流水年華, 奔向彩虹, 掌聲響起, 好好愛我, 想要跟你飛, 相思爬上心底, 你家大門, 出外的人, 祝你幸福, 心肝寶貝, 月朦朧鳥朦朧月, 月夜情, 松林的低語, 我是一片雲, 燕兒在林梢, 想要跟你飛, 追夢人...

No comments:

預辦希臘遊輪登船

 昨天老公幫忙升級手機,下載軟體,預先辦理希臘跳島遊輪的登船手績!