2009/11/28

D67 Fallcon Dinner Party

In stead of watching people play, I like to be a player on the ground. At D67 Fallcon 2009 Dinner Party, I was one of the players among many toastmasters, including four toastmasters from D76 (Japan).

I love Toastmasters, especially the semiannual Toastmasters conferences. If possible, I love to take the opportunity to bring toastmasters from different clubs together to excel on stage to bring happiness to the participants. This evening, we wowed a big audience of 800 toastmasters and friends at Zhong-shan Building with the debut performance of D67 Toastmasters Chorus.

I was proud that I took the initiatives to charter D67 Toastmasters Chorus in September. Having been busy coordinating the singing activities for the past two months, I couldn't feel happier for the historic move when 15 Taiwan Toastmasters Chorus members sang in harmony with four toastmasters from Japan on stage.

Read more about Taiwan Toastmasters Chorus from Toastmaster Rio Imamura, you shall share our joyful achievements. Learn more about the repertoire of Taiwan Toastmasters Chorus debut performance, Akatonbo and Amazing Grace.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...