2007/03/14

Just Perfect

The total make-up artist and hair stylist Susan Kiang from Just Perfect will arrive at Linda's Spring Party at 3PM Sunday, the 18th of March. Please make sure you bring along your pretty clothes and matching accessories to the party venue as early as possible. Let's take a lot of beautiful photos to post on the golden blog!

Jennie agrees to arrive at twelve noon for dress rehearsal Saturday, the 17th. The 30 minutes practice is a must for our best performance at the Spring Party of Women Entrepreneurs Association in Taipei County. Sherry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spent a couple of hours glancing over a dozen fashion magazines this afternoon. I made up my mind to ask Susan to help me put on Anna Sui 2007 make-up, a pair of big heavily shadowed eyes of the 60s. I just can't wait to see how I would look with the bling bling long and thick eye lashes~~~

Anonymous said...

It was one of the most exciting and thrilling evening parties in 2007. Susan helped me put on the newest make-up of Anna Sui. I couldn't have looked more stunning and beautiful. Michelle and I were so hot and spicy, we looked more like steel pipe girls than golden cloggers. Trini looked more feminine, sweet, and much younger with the magic hands of Susan. I have an idea! Why not we perform clogging "CATS" in the future.

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...