2021/08/01

Erlongshan

Covid-19 has brought unprecedented changes to the world, how we live and interact with others, how we move around and travel. In stead of meeting face to face, people around the world feel more comfortable learning and meeting on-line, social gathering via Google Meet. 

Covid-19 also changed me, it transformed me into an athelete and a musican. During the past two and half months of Alert 3 Period, I got into a habit to hike the countryside routes in New Taipei City by free New Taipei Bus. I enjoyed carrying the recorder in my backpack, so that I could practice whenever there was nobody around.

I left home at 10:20, bought three steamed buns (two pork and one vegetable) at Jianguo Market, got on New Free Bus Quchi Line at Qizhang MRT Station at 10:50. I got off the bus at the terminal station where Xiaguishan (下龜山) Bridge is located. As I didn’t have a definite destination for today, I just wandered around in the area, and ended up to walk on five dead end trails. 

Finally I was lucky to run into a motorcyclist on his way down the hill, and got the directions to the Erlongshan (二龍山) and Zhitanshan (直潭山). I gathered all my strength to walk as fast as possible to reach the Extrance of Erlongshan at 12:50. I didn’t climb the mountain, as I needed to get to the bus stop before 13:55.

While hiking along the unknown trail, it felt good to sweat a lot and feel gentle breeze from time to time. Finally I got a chance to practice my recorder while waiting for the bus at the bus stop near Guanxin (廣興) Bridge back to Qizhang MRT Station. It was another refreshing day of lonly hiking for 8 kilometers. 

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...