2015/06/13

China Toastmasters Club's 30th Anniversary

Golden ladies were invited to China Toastmasters Club's 30th Anniversary to perform Mamma Mia Parody Saturday evening, June 13th.

MC: We are about to see a grand show by sexy and spicy golden ladies. Please turn on the flash lights of your smart phones. I give you "Mamma Mia Parody".

Lights off~

Daughter (singing from the back of the hall): I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with anything. If you see the wonder of a fairy tale, you can take the future even if you fail. I believe in angels, something good in everything I see (walking on stage). I have a dream, a song to sing!

Lights on~ (Golden standing on stage in position)

Daughter: I'm getting married. Mamma mia is so excited to invite all her best friends to my wedding party. They have a song to sing, Super Trouper.

Mamma Mia and Friends (Singing and Dancing): Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me, but I won't feel blue, like I always do, 'cause somewhere in the crowd there's you. I was sick and tired of everything when I called you last night from Glasgow, all I do is eat and sleep and sing, wishing every show was the last show (Wishing every show was the last show). So imagine I was glad to hear you're coming (Glad to hear you're coming), suddenly I feel all right (And suddenly it's gonna be), and it's gonna be so different when I'm on the stage tonight. Tonight the Super Trouper lights are gonna find me, shining like the sun (Sup-p-per Troup-p-per), smiling, having fun (Sup-p-per Troup-p-per), feeling like a number one. Tonight the Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me, but I won't feel blue (Sup-p-per Troup-p-per) like I always do (Sup-p-per Troup-p-per), 'cause somewhere in the crowd there's you.

Daughter: Yes, I do, I do, I do. I found the secret diary of Mamma Mia. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, five romatic evenings with five gentlemen. (Five gentlemen* with masks on walking on stage) They all want to give me away together. Mamma Mia, I thank you for your love. Please pursue your dream from now on. Let's give a warm round of applause to welcome Mamma Mia to perform Mamma Mia.

Mamma Mia and Friends (Singing and Dancing): I been cheated by you since I don't know when, so I made up my mind, it must come to an end. Look at me now, will I ever learn? I don't know how but I suddenly lose control. There's a fire within my soul. Just one look and I can hear a bell ring. One more look and I forget everything. Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Mamma mia (Daughter and Fathers with masks on clapping hands), here I go again. My my, how can I resist you? Mamma mia (Daughter and Fathers with masks on clapping hands) , does it show again. My my, just how much I've missed you? Yes, I've been brokenhearted, blue since the day we parted. Why, why did I ever let you go? Mamma mia (Daughter and Fathers with masks on clapping hands) , now I really know. My my, I could never let you go.

Ending Pose, Group Photo~

Remarks:
* Originally, Mamma Mia Parody was to mock past District 67 Governors in a funny way, George B.(ush) (Yen), Eric C.(lapton) (Liang), Mike J.(ackson) (Yang), Harry F.(onda) (Fong) would be called upon, but we cancelled the scene to make the show as smoothly as possible. The musical turned out to be a blast with the full support of the audience. The silvery A-Go-Go costumes of the 70's were stunning! Five gentlemen were called upon at the last minute to wear masks to hide their identities. They added much fun and mysteries to make Mamma Mia Parody another memorable and successful performance of golden ladies!

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...