2015/01/28

The Blue House Japanese Cuisine

Among Italian, Californian, and Japanese food, golden ladies decided upon a sashimi lunch at the Blue House at Hsin-hsin Department Store Wednesday noon, January 28th.

Jack, one of my colleagues at Taiwan Biotech Pharmacy, gave me a coupon of the chain store restaurant (Grazie, Skylark, Blue House) where he worked as a waiter. Jack kept an extra part-time job in addition to his full-time pharmacist assistant. In Taiwan, many young people replied on their parents  but more young people worked several jobs day and night to make the ends meet. Jack is one of them. Many thanks to Jack for his monthly fringe benefit for golden ladies to enjoy an year-end party.

Five golden ladies (Gina, Irene, Lydia, Sherry, Pamela) enjoyed a sumptuous set course for four at the Blue House with the original price of NT$2,388. The food was fresh and the service was good. We had everything from starters, salads, soup, fired, stewed, baked, you name it, all kinds of delicious food from mountain till sea. Lydia left early for her second appointment. Four of us remained for the desserts. I was the only one who ordered red bean soup, the rest three order baked sweet potato. I tyied a bite of Irene's. It was really delicious.

After lunch, Irene and I stayed to watch a movie "It's been a long time since my last toast to you" written and directed by a young talent. Being a movie fan (I’ve seen more than 1,000 movies in the past year), I didn't like the cast, the story, not to mention the movie. I would vote it worst movie of the year if I could. But it was nice to keep Irene's company. Irene is a supporter of local movies.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...