2013/03/27

Calla Lily Festival 2013

Regardless of the cloudy weather, nine Toastmasters and friends ventured to Yangmingshan National Park to enjoy the Calla Lily Festival 2013 at Zhuzihu (Bamboo Lake) Wednesday afternoon, March 27th. Joy, Linda, Jin-yeh, Evelyn rode in Lydia's car, Kate, Jean and I rode in James' car.

Sherry, Evelyn, Jin-yeh, Linda & Lydia
The annual Zhuzihu Calla Lily Festival takes place between March 22 and April 28, 2013. The theme of Calla Lily Festival 2013 is "Encountering Love at the Calla Lily Corner". Be it rainy and misty, the winding roads to Zhuzihu were jam packed with cars and tourists, even though most calla lilies were yet to bloom in most calla lilies farms. James was lucky to find a parking place along the road, Lydia had to park her car at a parking lot of the restaurant where we enjoyed fried bamboo shoots, fried vegetables, sliced chicken. We all have a bowl of sweet yam and ginger soup to warm our cold bodies.

On my way back to Taipei in James' car, I noticed that I left behind my flowery umbrella in a hurry at the restaurant. In stead of being worried, I'm kind of pleased with another chance to see calla lily at Yangmingshan National Park. I shall put on my purple kimono in a sunny day this time, enjoy a good cup of coffee latte in the Wisteria & Calla Lily Garden on April 17th.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...