2009/12/06

The First Grandson Shower

Toastmaster Linda Tseng invited golden ladies to celebrate the birth of her first grandson at home. Be it the Toastmaster magazine reading gathering in December, we spent most time enjoying the sumptuous lunch of traditional dishes for the new mothers during the time of childbirth, sesame oil chicken, mushroom glutinous rice, just to name a couple. We didn't see Linda's daughter-in-law, we didn't see Linda's first grandchild, either. Both of them were still in after birth caring center for mother and babies.

As a fashion queen among golden ladies, I love to visit Linda's big house in Wu-gu, because her two daughters had a big warehouse of fashionable clothes at home. Linda told me that her daughters had been extremely busy with their shop at the newly opened Taipei Bus Department Store. I was lucky to catch both of them today to browse their new product lines. I like their brand "So That's Me", a perfect name for me and their products of an affordable luxury. So, I bought a pair of winter leggings and a scarf for myself today as early Christmas presents.

After shopping and lunch, I didn't stay to join golden ladies to read the Toastmaster Magazine November issue. Linda offered me a ride to rush to an award ceremony for volunteers in Hsin-chuang. Trini and Pamela must have read something. But, I shall definitely find time to read the magazine by myself sometime soon. Many congratulations to Linda for being the first grandmother among golden ladies and many thanks to Linda for the wonderful kickoff party of a newborn grandchild in busy December 2009.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...