2008/01/22

The Joint 10th Anniversary of Pacific and Peace Toastmasters Clubs

Peace Toastmasters Club (7370) was chartered on February 10, 1998. The Headquarters of the Toastmasters International sent me a letter to congratulate me on my appointment as Mentor of Club 7370 on March 17, 1998.

At the Joint 10th Anniversary of Pacific and Peace Toastmasters Club last Saturday afternoon, January 19, 2008, I saw many old and new members, guests celebrating the great achievements of the first Japanese speaking clubs in Taipei in the past ten years. Seven Toastmasters fellows and friends came all the way from Japan to share our joy and happiness. Former D76 Governor Inatsugi Masahiko came to Taiwan to support the toastmasters activities for the 9th time. It was a meaningful and fruitful moment for more than 120 participants.

I still remember vividly the good old days when we got together regularly to discuss how to build and develop Japanese speaking clubs in Taiwan ten years ago. As the proud Club 7370 Mentor, I'm grateful I've been given the chance to grow with Peace for the past ten years. I went to Graduate School of Translation and Interpretation of National Taiwan Normal University 9 years ago. I went to Graduate School of International Relations of Ritsumeikan University 7 years ago. I've improved English and Japanese language skills. I've made countless Toastmasters friends around the world.

I hope I can build more Japanese speaking clubs in Taipei in the future. The pride of being a club mentor motivates me to shoulder more duties and responsibilities in Toastmasters to the best of my ability. Hopefully, I can collect a distinguished toastmaster(DTM) badge in another decade to come.

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...