2013/12/18

From ATM-B to ACS

I received the award confirmation from the headquarters this morning. My ACS (Advanced Communicator Silver application) was processed and the packet will be shipped to my address shortly. It was a giant leap for my Toastmasters journey. Many thanks must to to Toastmaster May Hwang for submitting the application for me!

After joining in Toastmasters in May 1986, I took it easy to complete my communication manual. I got my CTM on July 26, 1993, and my ATM-B on April 4, 2001 (Public Relations. Communicating on Television). Then I took a long recess before I thought it was time I applied for another educational award with two advanced manuals: Interpretive Reading (the blindman's hat 12/21/2000, the belle of Amherst 8/10/2004, the plum in the golden vase 3/19/2005, the romance of western chamber 12/15/2005, UNICEF 9/2/2006) and Speaking to Inform (create new dimensions 3/14, 2001, top of the world 4/8/2001, Mediterranean osculation 6/9/2001, Constitution Rewrite-Article 9 6/13/2001, Study, family and life 12/16, 2004).

In order to get ACS, I submitted two recent workshops from Better Speaker Series (BSS) and  Successful Club Series (SCS), including "How to be a Distinguished Club" from the SCS at Grand's Installation Ceremony in July and "Using Body Language" from BSS at Grand's New Members Orientation in November.

The packet arrived  with a congratulatory letter on achieving ACS from Daniel Rex, Chief Executive Officer.

Better Speaker Series (BSS):  Beginning your speech/Concluding your speech/Controlling your fear/Impromptu speaking/Selecting your topic/know your audience/Organizing your speech/Creating an introduction/preparation and practice/Using body language

Successful Club Series (SCS)
Moments of truth/Finding new members for your club/Evaluate to motivate/Closing the sale/Creating the best club climate/Meeting Roles and responsibility/Mentoring/Keeping the commitment/Going beyond our club/How to be a Distinguished club/The Toastmasters education Program

No comments:

義大利語 B1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeZWpp32LY&list=PL6YsTaFq7KcOn4ITiO7Ury0Lma_Jx2rK7&index=37 義語字典 https://context.reverso.net/transl...