Within simplicity lies the sublime.
As far as I can remember, my husband and I celebrate our wedding anniversary for the first time this evening. It's our 25th anniversary.
My husband didn't give me any gift, I don't need anything particular, either. He fried a piece of homemade glutinous cake (year cake) for snack before the bedtime. He gave me a smile and thanked me for being home on our silver wedding anniversary!
From 25th Silver, 30th Pearl, 40th Ruby, 50th Golden, 60th Diamond, I wonder what I would have for snack before bed time on our diamond wedding anniversary!
A life learning senior citizen's Diary--With a click, we are connected in the cyber world. With a click, we find people of the same interests and concerns in the global village. With a click, we achieve our goals and realize our dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2nd Week 2026
October 9th, Friday, Sunny On my birthday, I met Amy Li at the bus stop. We got on Bus 909 together. Amy is 87, in a good health condition. ...
-
I was invited to serve as an Individual Evaluator at Taipei Medical University (TMU) Toastmasters Club meeting Monday evening, June 13! Luck...
-
I enjoy reading stories, I enjoy listening to stories, and I enjoy telling stories. On Legacy's 10th anniversary party, I'll tell yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment