A life learning senior citizen's Diary--With a click, we are connected in the cyber world. With a click, we find people of the same interests and concerns in the global village. With a click, we achieve our goals and realize our dreams.
2026/02/07
TMM Reading Group
Eight people, including two guests, participated in the Toastmaster Magazine Reading group dim sum gathering from 11:15 till 12:45 at Brother Hotel today. As the Chinese New Year is approaching, the Brother Hotel was crowded with gourmets and food lovers. The meal time was tightly restricted to one and a half hours, only less and no more. We decided upon a new time slot for our weekly TMM reading from March, every Monday evening, from 9 o'clock till 10 o'clock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2nd Week 2026
October 9th, Friday, Sunny On my birthday, I met Amy Li at the bus stop. We got on Bus 909 together. Amy is 87, in a good health condition. ...
-
I was invited to serve as an Individual Evaluator at Taipei Medical University (TMU) Toastmasters Club meeting Monday evening, June 13! Luck...
-
I enjoy reading stories, I enjoy listening to stories, and I enjoy telling stories. On Legacy's 10th anniversary party, I'll tell yo...


No comments:
Post a Comment